Kenz at All the Weigh has a answer and question session every Monday. This week's post is about bookworms!!!! I LOVE reading!! Because it is more and more difficult to read at home seeing as how I have two five year olds under foot and because I travel alot for my job, I have discovered the beauty of the audio book. LOVE. Anyway, onto the questions:
1. How often do you read? If I had my way, I would read everyday. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen so I get to read 4-5 times per week. I also listen to audiobooks and we visit the library so often (4-5X week) that the librarians know my kids' and nephew's names.
2) What's the last book you read and loved? River Marked by Patricia Briggs. I love this entire series:)
3) What book(s) are you currently reading? One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost. I've already read it before, but I wanted to reread the first couple of books again before I move onto books I have yet to read later in the series.
4) Share a few of your favorite authors. My 4th grade teacher introduced me to Laura Ingalls Wilder and she is my absolute favorite author of all time. I love that era of time. I love the tv shows, movies, books, etc the revolve around Laura. My more recent author loves are JK Rowling (Harry Potter books 1-5), Carrie Vaughn, Patricia Briggs, Charlaine Harris, Jeaniene Frost, Kelley Armstrong and Kim Harrison.
5) What's next on your list of must-reads? I am trying a new author, Nalini Singh. She is another urban fantasy author I have heard tells an interesting tale.
Link up at All the Weigh and see what other bookworms are reading!!!!!